10. Visit the Winter Olympic Museum.
9. Visit the Olympic ski jump
8. Where'd You Get That? Hat store. This hat store is so fun and has some really cute and warm hats.
7. Creperie. This place is pretty self explanatory; they sell crepes! They are so sweet and delicious!
6. Dog sledding. I'm usually not for entertainment at the expense of animals but these dogs really love to run and pull people. Plus, they get tons of rest and switch in and out with a second team or dogs.
5. Bluesberry Bakery. This is just a cute local bakery with really delicious chocolate chip muffins.
4. Hot Chocolate (I forget where I got it but it is the best hot chocolate I have EVER had. If you ever find yourself in Mirror Lake, go to the dog sledding truck and it is the second restaurant on the same side as it. You won't regret it :))
3. The shopping. You can walk everywhere in Mirror Lake so the shopping is really great.
2. The Speed Skating Oval. The Speed Skating Oval is a must do. It is such a great experience to be skating on the ice of olympic champions. The competition hosts a party there after the competition with a DJ and a bonfire. My skating team is truly all of my best friends so its always a highlight.
1. Spend time with your friends and family